Are you looking for help with filing your income tax?
Community Financial Counselling Services in Winnipeg Centre is offering tax returns prepared for free and “virtually” by telephone, no need to leave home.
Who is eligible?
- Single person earning $35,000 or less
- Single parent with one child earning $45,000 or less (add $2,500 for each additional child)
- Married or Common Law couple earning $45,000 or less (add $2500 for each dependent)
*Call 204-989-1913 (or email [email protected]) to make an appointment!*
Filing dates for 2020 taxes:
- Feb 22, 2021: Earliest you can file online
- Mar 1, 2021: Deadline to contribute to an RRSP, PRPP, or SPP
- Apr 30, 2021: Deadline to file your taxes
- Jun 15, 2021: Deadline to file your taxes if you or your spouse or common-law partner are self-employed
Payment date for 2020 taxes:
- Apr 30, 2021: Deadline to pay your taxes
- Government of Canada Free Tax Clinic Directory
- Federal Government Financial Benefits/Supports
- Taxes and Benefits for Indigenous People