- A conversation with Shreya Kalra on locating the political will and GLBI. Listen to: The nth Dimension.
- Mila Ghorayeb speaks with MP Leah Gazan about her motion for a basic income in Canada (M-46) and makes the case for why Canadians should support it. Listen to Unacceptable BONUS: MP Leah Gazan on a Basic Income for Canada.
- Ryan Deshpande and Nashwa Lina Khan interview Leah Gazan, Member of Parliament for Winnipeg Centre in their new podcast, habibti please. Leah, Ryan, and Nashwa discuss social movements, Motion 46 Guaranteed Livable Basic Income and the process of building a progressive left in Canada. Listen to: Episode 1 with Leah Gazan.
- MP Leah Gazan joins Janine Rogan and Tara Faria on their finance and feminism podcast, The Pink Tax. They discuss a Guaranteed Livable Basic Income and making it a reality in Canada. Listen to: What is a GLBI? Interview with Leah Gazan | Episode 27.
- Chris Markevich with LB Podcast speaks with Leah about Motion 46 Guaranteed Livable Basic Income and those being left behind during the COVID-19 pandemic. Listen to Episode 6 - Disability Checks.
- Leah sits down with her Liberal colleague, Member of Parliament for Beaches-East York, Nathaniel Erskine-Smith for his podcast Uncommons: Canadian Politics with Nathaniel Erskine-Smith. Leah and Nate discuss a Motion 46 and how a Guaranteed Livable Basic Income is central to human rights and dignity. Listen to: Motion 46 and a guaranteed livable basic income with Leah Gazan.