The Winnipeg Centre Constituency office will be serving the community via phone call and email until further notice.
Effective immediately, our Winnipeg Centre office will be serving the community remotely due to recommendations from Health Canada regarding steps our office should take to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For the safety of our community and of our Winnipeg Centre staff, we will be providing services via phone call and email, until such time that Health Canada changes these recommendations.
We are committed to ensuring the best services possible for our wonderful community and look forward to working with you to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 together. We realize this is a difficult time for many and our office is striving to accommodate constituents' needs the best way we can.
How to access services from our office:
- Immigration-related services: call or email Marc at 204-999-6272; Marc.Ducharme.firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other constituency services: call or email 204-984-1675; Leah.Gazan@parl.gc.ca
Other important phone numbers:
- Manitoba Health Links: Call 204-788-8200 or toll-free 1-888-315-9257
- Service Canada Employment Insurance Hotline: Call 1-833-381-2725
We encourage you to visit the following sites for up-to-date information on COVID-19:
If you are exhibiting flu-like symptoms and believe you should be tested for COVID-19, please utilize the Manitoba COVID-19 Screening Tool:
Mental Health Supports:
- Klinic Crisis Line (24/7): call (204) 786-8686 or toll Free 1-888-322-3019
With deepest respect,
MP Leah Gazan and Staff